Get ahead of the pack with TigerCampus Japan today.
Make sure you’re prepared for the AP Test with private tutoring.
Our teachers and tutors graduated from top universities
Choose one or more subjects among the 30+ offered AP exams, and we'll find a tutor who can make sure you're prepared.
Test taking strategies
Get diagnosed about your weaknesses and strengths, and learn how to optimize your performance.
No need to accommodate other students. Learning is customized your perfect pace and difficulty so you are always improving.
Advanced Placement (AP) is a program in the United States in which high school students can earn college credit. The students can take an AP course to prepare for the culminating AP exam.
In this course, together with a private tutor, you will learn how to master the AP exam content for the subject of your choice. Your tutor will help you understand the relevant concepts, and assess your progress through practice exams. You will also learn how to effectively answer the free-response questions to receive a higher scoring.
Unlike other AP courses, this course is a private one-on-one lesson. You will study at the perfect pace for you, as opposed to being limited by your peers. You can expect to be sufficiently challenged and constantly improving, rather than wasting time reviewing concepts you already know.
What you will learn
- Art History
- Calculus (AB & BC)
- Chinese Language and Culture
- Comparative Government & Politics
- Computer Science A
- Computer Science Principles
- English Language & Composition
- English Literature & Composition
- Environmental Science
- European History
- French Language and Culture
- German Language and Culture
- Human Geography
- International English Language
- Italian Language and Culture
- Japanese Language and Culture
- Music Theory
- Physics 1: Algebra-based
- Physics 2: Algebra-based
- Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism
- Physics C: Mechanics
- Spanish Language and Culture
- Spanish Literature and Culture
- Studio Art (2-D, 3-D, & Drawing)
- U.S. Government & Politics
- U.S. History
- World History: Modern
How it works
Need more info?
Leave your phone number, and we’ll call you back to discuss how we can help you.